I've been tagged by my fellow TARAn, Sarah Mäkelä. Here's how it works:
The rules of this meme are simple.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I own a ball python named Medusa.
2. I accompanied choir on the piano in high school.
3. I earned the nickname River Rat when I fell into the stream a few times at camp.
4. I've only been out of the country once -- a day trip to Nogales, Mexico.
5. When I was little, my friend Cindy and I used to climb tangerine trees and pretend we were stewardesses. Our favorite passengers were Davy Jones and David Cassidy.
6. I could recite the entire text of A Visit from St. Nicholas at age four.
J. Calton Watters